sps again looking for some stuff (maybe)

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
well i honestly believe i've found the balance again. I ordered 10 common sps frags last week and they seem to be doing great so yay! I believe part of it was that I stopped obsessing over my numbers and simply started observing again. for me testing and numbers is fun, but i have to trust my gut and what i know over those things. somehow that process works better for me. I've also taken some things offline that may have been confusing the fairly simple process of keeping water.

if anyone is going to be in my area (rome / cartersville) and selling frags message me. if you're asking $40 an inch then kindly move along haha ( no disrespect meant). If you're wanting to propagate and prune you're colonies I may be your guy :) I remember selling frags and loved it. Meeting new people and helping the hobby was awesome. Hope i can reach that pinnacle again soon.

peace guys

Congratulations Brandon!  I think we are all guilty of over complicating our setups.  I knew you would get it figured out. :) If you ever make it out this way Im overstocked on frags.

Congratulations Brandon!  I think we are all guilty of over complicating our setups.  I knew you would get it figured out. If you ever make it out this way Im overstocked on frags.

Its funny. When I lived in alabama i felt so far away from everyone... now im in rome and still far away haha

i feel your pain. I lost basically everything in my tank and I'm still not sure what happened. I've stopped obsessing and just do water changes. Finally starting to see progress.

I had a big sps die off a few months back, and found that no strict dosing regime = no living sps lol. I am over in alpharetta which is certainly a ways away, but if you are in the area I can hook you up with some cheap frags ;)

Back