St. Augustine Fl.

bclark7169

Market
Reaction score
I am going to St. Augustine in May and wandering if anyone on here knew where I could look for lfs's in the area or anything like that? When I say in the area like jacksonville down to daytona...

Jacksonville: Bioreef, Reef Fanatics, Jollys Reef, Oceans Reef.
There arent really any true LFS in St Augustine unless they have opened in the last 2 years. Not sure about Daytona.
I moved from St Augustine to Jacksonville about 4 years ago and moved back to Alabama about 6 months ago.

Reef Fanatics or Jolly's would be the "least out of the way" for you on your way through Jax. Bioreef would be the most out of the way but the best one to go to. Its hard to find so I would have there number handy to call when you get lost. First time I went to Bioreef I got lost and I lived there. Its worth it once you find it though.

If you want phone numbers or directions for the Jax LFS'es, let me know and I can get them for you.

Link to the NFMAS area of TRT that lists all 4 LFS'es along with phone numbers and addresses. http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f190/local-fish-stores-that-support-nfmas-110210.html">NFMAS LFS Support</a>

What part of May are you going down?

Back