Stomatellas...

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
I was chatting with a reefer yesterday and we were discussing stomatellas. Personally, I love them. What are your thoughts? I was literally picking out every one I could from my old sump to put in the new system - I've got at least 50 that I picked out because they had multiplied in my small sump. Do you love them? Hate them? Pros/cons?

I love them and if anyone doesn't love them and wants to get rid of them I volunteer to take them!

Stomatellas are a workhorse. They move all over looking to clean up. They probably don't Get the Love because they are not as ornate as others.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Stomatellas are a workhorse. They move all over looking to clean up. They probably don't Get the Love because they are not as ornate as others.

Here's an image of one.
217aae7af3c5213a0c5de7a05a7487e6.jpg

I initially seeded my tank when @hankhill31 gave me a dozen or so. Now I have a LOT. Once this new tank gets stable I'll have a TON more :p These are one of the few that will readily reproduce in the home aquarium. They're SUPER hearty.
And wrasse food :p

Zap! I’m so sad we didn’t get to have your “Zap feast” demo! I was really looking forward to getting my sample!
It is still a meeting we will hold once we can get past this Covid thing. Just like reefing thing will happen in time. ;)

It is still a meeting we will hold once we can get past this Covid thing. Just like reefing thing will happen in time. ;)
Ok sure, be the voice of reason. But I want it NOW! Guess having 8 grandkids is rubbing off on me. Or maybe it’s just cabin fever!

Back