suggestions for blank rock?

pullins125

Market
Reaction score
i have a blank spot in my tank. i am gonna add a rock the but want to also get something to grow on the rock. i want something that will spead quicky and is different. i have plenty of mushrooms and polys. wonder if anybody had any suggestions what could go there? maybe some candycane coral or something. i dont want nothing that will grow real tall.

i adding frogspawn to other parts of tank. and i want it to attact to rock. and it dont have to spread real quick the tank new i know it gonna take time for stuff to grow. i mainly want something that will stand out

It would be hard to say without knowing what you already have, but I really like leathers. Maybe a nice green polyped toadstool, finger leather or devil's hand would work for you.

ricordia may do well. i was thinking bout that. how well does candycane do? i could really go for something blue. maybe so blue mushrooms if i can find any loose.

pullins125;272106 wrote: ricordia may do well. i was thinking bout that. how well does candycane do? i could really go for something blue. maybe so blue mushrooms if i can find any loose.

Depending on your setup, candycanes may grow fast or slow. Even under my halides, mine have gone from two heads to six but it took over 5 months.

This could be a fluke though, but I don't think they are very fast growers. Trumpets actually grow faster in my experience.

Back