Suggestions

sagent3000

Market
Reaction score
it seems that i will not be able to procure a RBTA b/c the people that have them are tooooooooooooo far out and the stores are not getting them. what should be my next anemone?

Long Tentecle
Carpet
Seabae

Green Bubble tip...love mine and so does the clown

clown2.jpg
alt="" />

i would take a seabae if i could find one. i can't find an anemone ANYWHERE. (for a resaonable price)

I agree on the GBTA...I have a florescent green one and I like it better than an RBTA (okay, not as rare).

You can also buy one online...bot the GBTA and RBTA.

Oh yeah, what about Keens Reef? He delivers to the meetings...maybe Tim can get you one?

I think Tim has a seabae...I brought a friend that bought his last GBTA i think

I say wait it out on RBTA. Everytime I see one, I want one and I am not that big of an anemone fan. One will come up eventually and I am sure there is someone out there that specializes in them and has them in stock frequently.

Cameron wrote: I say wait it out on RBTA. Everytime I see one, I want one and I am not that big of an anemone fan. One will come up eventually and I am sure there is someone out there that specializes in them and has them in stock frequently.

i like the way the carpet looks but everyone says thats going to be a mistake. the people that have the RBTA live along way from me. i could order one i guess but who has the best ones that are the most hardy

Back