Sump for 180

torqued

Market
Reaction score
I was planning on using a 40g BR as my sump bit I'm starting to think it's a bit small. I'm considering either adding a second sump and connecting with a couple large bulkheads or just sucking it up and getting a 67g 48x18x18

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just to throw it out there..... I have a spare 210. Think about the refugium you could put in that sucker
;-)

What are dimensions and how much u want for it? Pictures? I really am looking for a tank with external overflow or not reef ready so I can drill for a ghost overflow

I have a couple 40s in flowery branch. One has one hole in the back glass, the other has two. Neither have overflows. Worked great for a sump for my 210

It will be tight for sure..here is a pic with no baffles
f81d04531a0169d715c3d6907503b98b.jpg
alt="" />

Wonder of its worth drilling a bulkhead on the end and buying another tank to connect for a frag tank, especially when tanks are $1/gal right now at petco

Why not, then you could plumb it to section off the sumps or shut a sump down to use as a qt or something

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My 210 runs a single 40 breeder sump with no issues

Which tanks at petco can you drill?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I seen a member here has one drilled already for sale

I've got 2 40br and can go grab any size up to 55 from Petco cheap...I may go pick one up...It would be nice to have a frag tank and or qt..

Back