Sump for 75g

megadeth

Market
Reaction score
I'm in need of a sump for my 75g aga stand, simple, 2 bulkheads, with lots of baffling to keep bubbles out of the main tank

Only thing in the sump is a heater and carbon, my skimmer is external, someday I may go to a recirc in tank skimmer

anyone know of any retail around atlanta that has one?

Megadeth,

You should do a search through the Trading & Selling -> Drygoods forum. There are probably a few sumps out there available from local members. Also, figuring out what size you want, in gallons, helps folks pin point if they have a solution for you.

Cheers,

Mark

none in the drygoods forum right now

I'll measure it, it's a standard AGA stand

Check out the message from Brad entitled Tuesday's Meeting under Livestock Trade & Sell. At the very end of the stream of posts, he mentions having a sump available. He is getting measurements for someone who asked.

FYI

Mark

room for sump is 15" wide by 24" long, roughly, there's some room to go longer, but the pumps are pretty long, it would be real hard to fit them in there

main think is baffels to keep air bubbles from the main tank, I'm running a 1300 gph pump on the skimmer, it moves a bit of water

matlet;68354 wrote: Check out the message from Brad entitled Tuesday's Meeting under Livestock Trade & Sell. At the very end of the stream of posts, he mentions having a sump available. He is getting measurements for someone who asked.

FYI

Mark

that style sump wont work, I need something drilled for 2 external pumps, and baffled for them

Check my thread in the for sale items...I still have my sump I used on my 90G.

$75

ps, its all cleaned up

showthread.php

too long for my tank, I'm limited to 15" wide by 24" long

I'm using a rubbermaid tub now, but a power outage brings it right to the brink of overflowing

Back