sump for stander 75Gal tank

wolfie

Market
Reaction score
36" x 18" x 17" tall will something like this fix inside the stand?

Anyone out there with a stander 75GL tank want to share their sump pic?

I am thinking my sump that I had for my 55GL are too small and are thinking of getting another tank and make it into the sump, but it have got to fix inside the stank since I have no whereelse to put it

The 18" wide migh be too much for a 75 gal... The stand most likely has a front brace and a bake brace that will make the footprint 47" X 17"

I was thinking of that also.
the only other option I could get is
36" x 12½" x 17" tall I rather have something wider.

I did not saw that. I am going to have to put some thought into this and have them build me the side I want.

Special sized aquariums and sumps available at additional cost.

I am pretty sure the widest sump you can get in a standard 75 gallon stand is 16". A standard 75 is 48x18x20. The inside dimensions of the stand are closer to 46x16"...not sure on the height. You need to look at length of the sump as well. If you get a 36" long sump, you need to make sure you have room for external equipment if any is used. If it is all internal, I still like to have a good 12" of room for cleaning equipment and or future equipment like a CA reactor/CO2 bottle, etc.

I used a 20L for my sump when I had my 75, worked great. Sump will fit through the top before you put the tank on the stand.

Back