Sun Corals Hulked Out

smoothie

Market
Reaction score
My sun corals started off with about 6 heads. After a night feeding my 20in serpent ripped off a few getting the food away from it. Now that it has been in my planted tank it has grown from the few mangled heads that were left to around 20. I have always feed cyclopeeze and mysis, but tonight tried something different. Squid from the saltwater mulipack by San Fran. They got really intense after the feeding. Heads went from being dime sized to about the size if a quarter and the "stalkes" were as big as my pinky. 6 hours later they are still huge and seem to be thanking me for such a large protein boost. Try it! You will have happy dreams afterwards I promise. I am definitely incorporating this into my every other day feedings.

:yay:

BTW, you reckon we can every thread listed on the home page to show you as most recent poster? Halfway there now!

Depends on the time of day I guess. After work I have a nice Jack and coke and get chatty. Be glad you're not on speed dial.

Wait a minute. You're beating me.
Still curious about what came after "we can." Back to the post. Suns are still booming

Yep and feeding these things at night is why I do not drink vodka. I may suddenly become a pro at carb chemistry after that "one last shot" and decide to dose my tank.

Smoothie;295587 wrote: Yep and feeding these things at night is why I do not drink vodka. I may suddenly become a pro at carb chemistry after that "one last shot" and decide to dose my tank.
Never a good idea

Back