T-5 Lights

j_j_

Reaction score
what do you all think about these? i was thinking of getting the 24 inch fixture.

a>

I don't know anything about the brand but 4 HO T-5s over a 15 gallon tank will allow you to keep almost anything. I have a couple 15s with dual HO T5s and I can keep LPS, shrooms, softies and Zoos just fine. The built in timer looks cool! How much is the fixture?

marine depot $239.99 i also like the built in timer with only one plug.

The only other thing I can suggest is a light where you can turn on your bulbs in pairs. This way you can turn on the Actinic lights (assuming you use them) before the white lights. It is cool to check out your tank under actinics only... :)

I need one for my 72" 125g tank. Which T5 do you recommend?

I've got the 30" AquaticLife T5 HO 4x24 on a 30 gallon tank and love it. The 24" has the same lights, I believe, just a smaller case. It turns on the actinics on a separate schedule from the 10ks and the moon lights.
Marine Fish and Reef on Johnson Ferry gave me a better deal than MarineDepot. I think they have the 24" in stock so you could check it out.

We've had excellent feedback on the AquaticLife fixtures, and their customer service is awesome.

Jenn

Back