Tank cleaning/service

KrisDeitz

Market
Reaction score
Anyone here get their tank done?
I'd like to get my small tank maintained once a month. Maybe twice

Closed doors for retail, but I believe they are still active on the service side.

I have a guy who does my tank and can send his information if you like. He's really good.

Call 770-639-0967 and ask for Huck.

Advice to *anyone* who uses a maintenance service. Check references. They are not all as good as another.

Test the water yourself, regularly. You should receive a written report each time with parameters and observations as well as a description of work performed etc. If you don't, find another service - don't even waste time asking why they didn't. Do test to make sure the results are consistent. Trust - but verify.

Speaking from direct experience, I can tell you that a LOT of so-called services don't ever bother to test - and I even wonder if some have even changed water :-/ It's an unregulated industry so there are not set standards.

Not naming names or singling anyone out - just a suggestion. Over the years I've seen and fixed some real messes where somebody paid good money for 'maintenance'.

Jenn

Thanks everyone. Had a few names come up that I'll be contacting. It's only a 30 gallon tank but I can't keep up with it and. Y work scedhule

Text me bro, I know someone

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back