Tank is overloaded!

kzoo

Market
Reaction score
Well thanks to J I don't have room for anything else, thought I would share.

9e25afdb-fe69-470a-8b30-1ed0bbecb6f0_zps6771711b.jpg
alt="" /></a>
imagejpg2_zps2ed1a575.jpg
alt="" /></a>
imagejpg1_zpsf748c3af.jpg
alt="" /></a>
imagejpg6_zps78fda806.jpg
alt="" /></a>
imagejpg4_zpse57d1d33.jpg
alt="" /></a>
imagejpg8_zpsf1726f00.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Is that a jawbreaker shroom i see? The orange one? And also looks like you need an upgrade. Awesome tank.

JC_k;966717 wrote: Is that a jawbreaker shroom i see? The orange one? And also looks like you need an upgrade. Awesome tank.

Yes it is, I'm need to do some major trimming ! Or yes upgrade

May I ask where did you get the shroom from? Was it local or did you have to get it shipped? Also how big of an tank is this?

Came from Jason (aquaculture) holding for him hope it splits! Believe he got it from a online vendor.

Very awesome looking! 1st pic it has a red rim with blue in middle? What's that &#9786;

Gorgeous.

I know you all think I have no heart but now I have an ultrasound to prove it. :)

BEAUTIFUL!!

On the 3rd pic, left of the zoa's (between two shrooms) is that a Favia? What's its name?
Thanks

Cool tank, I'd be very proud if half my stuff looked that good.

I think that Camellia might be talking about the blue LPS with the red/pinkish ring that's between the Agave palys and mushrooms, an acan perhaps?

Ok if that's not what she wants them it's just me that's curious ;-)

imagejpg2_zpsee4f60d4.jpg
alt="" /></a>

imagejpg3_zpse9345cf4.jpg
alt="" /></a>

imagejpg4_zps1fe27e94.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Couple more

Great looking tank...keep up the good work...can we get more of a full tank shot then the first one...

Wineman;966804 wrote: Great looking tank...keep up the good work...can we get more of a full tank shot then the first one...

imagejpg1_zps85863d0a.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Back