Tank leveling

saltyvixen

Market
Reaction score
So while messing with my new lights i noticed the water level was uneven from front to back. But when using a leveler it is showing that it is very slight and still withing the 2 lines. Is this worth worrying over?

Yep. That might be the problem of why my tank is messed up.

lol oh well i guess i should have figured... i'd have to completely drain the tank and sump to put those under... ah! fun stuff... lol

No, you put them under the stand at the bottom, not under the tank.

The bottom of the tank should be flat on the stand.

Should be able to insert some shims underneath the stand, unless the tank is very large and too heavy.

GiulianoM;957350 wrote: No, you put them under the stand at the bottom, not under the tank.

The bottom of the tank should be flat on the stand.

Should be able to insert some shims underneath the stand, unless the tank is very large and too heavy.

Lol i know under the stand, but i cant slide anything under the stand with the sump and tank full of water...

Bgcoop8784;957354 wrote: You aren't putting the tank on carpet are you?

uh.... yes? im in an apartment, carpet is in every room except bathroom and kitchen lol

thank you, both the biocube and 65g are both off level... but the whole floor is actually.

OMG I just put all my rock and live stock in mine and looked at it after reading this and yup, the water looks off front front to back.
This is odd because I installed the tile on the floor and MADE SURE it was LEVEL. How did thus happen :(
(Hope u don't mind Saltyv)

Back