Tank move success...

kelloggreef

Market
Reaction score
The past few weeks I have been busy moving. After loosing countless hours of sleep stressing about moving the tank, its finally over.I would like to thank James for doing all the eletrical work at my new house,and Mike for helping with the move.The tank has its own breaker so when I vaccuum it wont trip the fuse box like my old house.Also if it was not for Mike, I would of never been able to do it.He brought all the trash cans and 200 gallons of new water. Im sure there are tons of right and wrong ways to do the move, but we did an almost 90 percent water change with a 99 percent success rate. I lost a four line wrase and a three year old cleaner shrimp. I dont think it could of gone any better. I wish I took more pics of the move but with everything going on I was a nervous wreck. I wish I had an easy button to push or something. Anyway, here is some pics of the new set up. Its been a week since the move and everything is looking great. Some of the corals are still stressed but hopefully they will come back. Im not out of the woods yet and I will continue to keep my fingers crossed.
Happy reefing,
Jason
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
286381=15358-tank pictures 010.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
286381=15358-tank pictures 010.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tank pictures 010.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
286381=15359-tank pictures 012.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
286381=15359-tank pictures 012.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tank pictures 012.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
286381=15360-tank pictures 013.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
286381=15360-tank pictures 013.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tank pictures 013.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Wow looks great. Its always nice when a plan comes together. What size tank is that?

Congrats on the move Jason! I think i would have gone nuts doing a move of that scale!

Yeah Ace is right it is a 210. Thanks everyone, I think the rock work turned out good for trying to hurry.

Looks good glad things went well for you. It can be very stressful.

Joe

Back