Tank moving/setup help needed - will pay/trade

greenhut

Market
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I got a little too ambitious, and am in serious need of an extra set of reefreeper hands for, yeah, tomorrow :( (Wednesday Sep 26th)

I currently have a 55 reef, but am upgrading to a 150. I managed to convince myself that buying yet another tank (72 BF from ARC member swag) would be the best way to stock up.

My 150 is > half way finished, but it is a fairly big job (remote wet room).

If by chance there is someone out there that is interested/willing to help, I would pay hourly, trade equipment or livestock, and/or be really grateful!

I am located in the Suwanee area. Tomorrow at 10am, I am starting to move the 72 BF. After the move, I plan on wapping up the plumbing for the 150.

If by some freak chance, someone sees this in time, and is interested, please call my cell anytime: 404-643-1555

THANK YOU!

jeff

Where in Suwanee Jeff? Depending on how I am feeling (I am recovering from being sick) and what my work load is like, I might be able to help you out.

I've got a pretty stacked day tomorrow, but I live in Suwanee, so I may be able to lend a hand. Where in Suwanee are you?

WOW! Even if none of these possibilities work out, I really appreciate it!!

I live right near the intersection of Lawrenceville/Suwanee Rd and Satellite Blvd in a neighborhood called Martins Farm.

We (my wife and 2 little girls) are going to pick up the 72 BF and contents at 10am. This tank is in Oakwood by Flowery Branch (about 20 min from my house). I expect we will be back between 12-1.

If anyone can help, here are some of the things I expect to do today so you know what you miht be getting into :)

Unload/Setup 72 BF. The tank I am buying is packed with rock/coral/LS, so this will take some time. I have some room in my 55 (not much). I also plan to just put any plain LR in a sump.

Once it is up and running, it's back to the 150. Finish plumbing the drains, Plumbing the return lines (all flex hose here). All the PVC fittings and valves are built and glued to fit to pump/sump. Then finally a wet test!

Thanks to anyone that can help! I can be reached at 404-643-1555

jeff

I wish I could come but I live in Hampton, about 40 miles south.

Sorry dude, in you need help on the south, I'm usually available, don't have but 3 days to do stuff and the rest I'm free.

Ouch what a day. Tank is up. It had not been cleaned in a VERY long time, so it is onna take some time. We removed over 25 large pieced of bubble algae, and one that was about tennis ball sized.

If I hadnt already torn my houe apart to plumb the wetrroom and 150, I think I would have stuck with this. My current tank is a corner, but this 72 BF is a really nice size/layout.

It's gonna be hard to get motviated now to finish the 150...

Here are some pics - rmemeber - just a few hours after moving!

jeff
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
83449=5316-newtank.jpg
>
83449=5316-newtank.jpg
class="gc-images" title="newtank.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
83449=5317-newtank2.jpg
>
83449=5317-newtank2.jpg
class="gc-images" title="newtank2.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back