Tank Upgrade - and they said it wouldn't be done

oldschool52

Market
Reaction score
Hey guys, About 2 weeks ago I posted about getting a HOB skimmer for a 20. Well I got jumped on because I was putting a Huma Trigger and Dwarf Lion in the tank. I agreed it was too small foe them forever but would upgrade when needed. It was even posted that when 1 or so years go by something else would probably come up and I would not upgrade. Guess what? About 2 weeks went by and the Trigger (about 3") is doing great. He comes up to fingers to feed, attacks my wife's tongs she uses to move some small rocks and he is totally fearless. He has some wicked looking teeth. When I dip a test tube for test water he does not swim away and hide, he comes up to see if it's more food. Loves live food, frozen blood worms, brine and mysis shrimp and pellets. He is a real cool fish.

Oh yeh, tomorrow we are going to pick up a 55gal tank for him and the dwarf fuzzy lion I'm getting from Chris. They will have a new home shortly. When I say I will do something I should not be doubted. I'll probably get a larger tank in a year or so to go with the 72, 55, 30, 20 and 2-10s.

Back