Tattooed mollies to a good home!

tiffany89

Market
Reaction score
I rescued 12 tattooed mollies that were not being taken care of and its so cruel to tattoo a fish. I feel horrible for them but simply out of space, I really would love them to go to a good home.
accepting offers!

It is cruel , and have always said I could not buy such fish but iv said that about other things then gave them a home under circumstance.
Are you trying to trade them or is there something you need ?I could not take more than a few , but it may help you to thin the Hurd.

mollies can be aclamated to reef systems they are brackish fish gl finding a home for them

falos;889982 wrote: mollies can be aclamated to reef systems they are brackish fish gl finding a home for them

yeah but then you got mollys in your reef tank...lol

falos;889982 wrote: mollies can be aclamated to reef systems they are brackish fish gl finding a home for them

They can be acclimated to a high salinity but can't survive reef conditions the salinity that we keep it to high , the Molly's liver which acts as a buoyancy tool similar to a swim bladder can't process the high amounts of salt this shortens there life greatly.
Most ppl whom keep them use them as a cheap feeder that can swim around a wile before becoming neme food.

How many do you think you could take? I feel so bad for them I just want them to goto a good home... I cant keep them all in this little 10 gallon tank, Its so crowded. I can post pictures if you want. They are whitish silver and say love or have hearts and some have stripes and polka dots. :(

Possibly 3-4 .
I'm pulling my rams back home and have a 20g at my mother I keep up for them to watch so they can have that tank.
Iv been driving a lot lately so I'm not sure when I'll be back on that side of town but we can work it out soon if that works 4 ya.

Back