Market
Reaction score
Test
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
13278=902-DSC00011.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
13278=902-DSC00011.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="DSC00011.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Big D wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Anytime, can't take all the credit though, mojo did a great job on those instructions... </span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Nice looking Rics, let me know when you need to get rid of a few of them :thumbs: ...</span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>

Yeah let me know when you want to get rid eof the blasto lol:thumbs:

Thanks folks. Yes the red are Blasto Wellsi. The largest polyp there is about the diameter of a golf ball. The rock to the right has some pink and some orange Ricordea Yuma's. I will take some pics of the entire tank this weekend.

I actually got that Blasto pictured and another red with a little green trim from an online vendor "Fragglereef" a while back.

My opinion on Blasto Wellsi is that they are on the needy side. They prefer low light (mine are on the bottom of my 58G and off to the side in a little shade) and sometimes the polyps will die back for no reason. My other colony has about 7 large polyps and one just died back and the others are still growing and covering the old polyp skeleton.

Back