Thank you

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
Everyone here has been so kind and helpful since we joined 3 months ago but I just want to give an extra special acknowledgement to:
@Adam
@sharis100
@aestheticlibra
@Steve Burton
@RonS

These guys have been available to me by text and phone and PM. Adam and Shari have given me countless hours of their time and allowed me to tap into their vast knowledge. Shawn was up late last night and so was I trying to figure out the Apex...he got me through it through PM’s and it is working perfectly now.
Ron has been a rock of support no matter what and went out of his way to offer assistance after my husband broke his back and Steve allowed me to come into his home and showed me his whole setup, gifted me a few frags in addition to the one I bought from him and absolutely went out of his way to get me some of his coralline algae. Today he was kind enough to answer a call so I could clarify something...he is an absolute wealth of knowledge with fresh and saltwater.
There is absolutely no way we would be where we are today without the unconditional love and support we’ve gotten and it is difficult in written communication to express the level of gratitude we feel.

Back