The biggest pain in the butt

I've had mine for a while and never happened... usually hangs out under rock... guess you can get a small net or a tong to get him out... good luck.

it was pretty small when i first got him... but now its big so probably won't fit even if he want to.

you might want to get creative with some gutter guard material, in and around your overflow, untle your eel gets bigger.

I had my overflows uncovered for one night and my flame hawk got in there. I would keep them covered all the time since it can be a PIA to get something out of there.

my Brazilian dragon eel got in my overflow after two days of setting up my eel tank. Was a major pain in the *** getting him out. If you can stick your ahnd in there just pick him up and that would be the easiest way. I ended up having to pull the drain pipe out of the overflow and letting the eel slip down into my sump. Only way I could get him out.

thearnoldocean;136697 wrote: How many eels do you have in that tank

3 eels along with a porcupine puffer, Golden heart trigger,niger trigger,emperor angel, big black spot damsel,and the biggest general starfish you've ever seen.

Back