The frag fairy visited me last night... the bad kind :).

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
So I wake in the morning with a good sized piece of my blue tipped green slimer broken off. A month ago the same thing occurred to my cali tort not once but twice in a matter of days. The cali tort pieces were fairly small so I assumed some crazy fish rammed into it in the middle of the night. The slimer however is fairly thick. I use bone cutters to break frags off...

I'm wondering what might've caused this. Anyone else run into a similar problem in their tank?

I'll get pics up later.

Fast moving fish big... happens all the time in mine... you got any tangs?

I've got a few tangs but they're small. A purple and a tomoni. They're pretty docile at night as they just go into their lil cave and "sleep". I've never seem em jetting around but I wouldn't put it past them. The latest frag though was pretty thick and strong.... I have trouble breaking frags of this thing :). What else could it be though? I guess it has to be some sort of fish... perhaps a werewolf fish that gets supernatural strength on full moons?

<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-size: 17px;">Giant</span> worm!:eek: </span>

I have found that many of my stony get fractures which are held by the living tissue. after that, iot doesnt take much. I have found big frags, but I KNOW I have bumped them earlier. No matter how much i hope they dont fall, its usually only a matter of days.

Back