The NOOPSYCHE LIGHT gave away?

I haven’t set it up yet, I’m running radions now and they are doing well. The hard part for me is hanging the 6 ft fixture from the ceiling.

Its a real shame details are so sparse on the noopsyche lights.

A simple thing like - "hey, how many bulbs does the hybrid fixture take?" is a pain to find. HERE is the link to the home page of the hybrid fixture - how am I suppose to know how many T5 bulbs to order when I purchase the fixture?

The lighting solutions may have potential - unfortunately with such a simple lack of information - I would have to stick to something like an ATI hybrid were I purchasing a light right now.

Their LED fixtures - can I control them? I really wish more vendors would just put a port on the side of the light that accepts a 0-10v source for controllability. It's literally pennies to throw an RJ45 port on a board and allow that to control intensities etc.

Maybe Noopsyche already has that - but how would I know unless I go ask someone that already has one?

and here - from one of the few approved vendors - again, how many light bulbs do I need to order? I would guess 4 - but I'd rather not guess and at 2 AM or when I'm doing other things I'm not going to take the time to contact someone and wait for a response.

I really like the three I have on my tank. I would love to get the hybrid setup but I really don’t have the cash for it right now.
I have seen better growth under mine. I did have the Chinese type over my tank. But these look much better. And these are controllable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I just set mine up today. The controller, no surprise, is ga-bage, but i dont futz with my lights too much, a simply sunrise/sun set setting will suit me just fine.

Back