THe Pet showcase

chucky2g

Reaction score
Anyone ever used The Pet Showcase? Its an lsf in Tyrone Georgia. I bought a piece of coral and a kole tang from them yesterday. The owner Scott seemed to know a lot. I was wondering if anyone else had used them.

Yes scott is very good guy him and eirc and brad all got me started into this addiction, scott is also planning on expanding here shortly.

I stop in that store fairly often, I was there at lunch yesterday looking at what they had

no complaints, everything has been healthy

that's what he told me also. He said they are planning on having a huge coral selection. I told him that he should consider becoming a sponsor.

U see the huge sps tank he is setting up right when u walk in the front door? That thing is huge

shucks more competition for the good stuff at the store. i'm like 10 minutes away and use the publix for our groceries. so i drop in regularly.

I work right in tyrone, although not for long we are putting in a new office down in newnan

I bought my first corals there. The owners seem knowledgeable, and they accomidate my fish buying practice of paying for something, and then waiting days to actually bring it home.

My only complaint was once I went in asking if they carry Purple Up, he said no he'd never heard of it, and that he ONLY uses Kent products. Fine, I bought the Kent products he suggested. A month later I go in (I suppose he forgot our conversation) as he started telling me how he ONLY used Purple Up in his tanks, as he'd started carrying it.

Back