Then and now

kzoo

Market
Reaction score
Just thought I would show my reef with a little over a year of growth.

003-2.jpg
alt="" />
001-2.jpg
alt="" />
001-4.jpg
alt="" />
018-1.jpg
alt="" />
fish007.jpg
alt="" />

Very nice tank! Great growth on the corals and healthy looking fish! Good job. What size tank?

TriGa22;143354 wrote: Very nice tank! Great growth on the corals and healthy looking fish! Good job. What size tank?
Thanks my tank is a 65gall, most of my growth came the last 6months when my cal reactor went on line.

<span style="color: black;">If those colors in the last image are true, I really like the color palette of oranges and purples! I guess it's time to re-decorate my tank!</span>

The progression looks great. I sometimes think my tank is only getting stuff moved around and not actually prettier.

Curator;143453 wrote: <span style="color: black;">If those colors in the last image are true, I really like the color palette of oranges and purples! I guess it's time to re-decorate my tank!</span>

The color is not changed, the t5s artinic plus make things pop in that color range, although greens are not as intense.

Absolultlt stunning! Love the colors! Keep up the great work! Hey check out Sal and Mike's store, Saltwater City. They got colonys that will blow your mind!

Juston51;143571 wrote: Absolultlt stunning! Love the colors! Keep up the great work! Hey check out Sal and Mike's store, Saltwater City. They got colonys that will blow your mind!
Ya, I have been there and the store is great, an Sal is always great to deal with. I just wish it wasnt so far.
I hope he post some pics so I can see what he has got now.

Back