They've arrived affordable!!!! McCulloch's

dawgface

Market
Reaction score
$399.00 a pair!

ItemDisplay.cfm

imma kill you I was a step away from check out when i saw JUVI not JUVISSSSSSS

Dont feed ur wife and kids for a week. It'll be worth it!

Edit: Wonder how long till they become another clown fish instead of a novelty

http://www.orafarm.com/products/fish/clowns/mccullochi.html">http://www.orafarm.com/products/fish/clowns/mccullochi.html</a>

kinda cute as juvi's......but so are damsels

jmaneyapanda;709147 wrote: As I said before- extremely difficult to pair.

LA has them as semi-agressive? Are they only extremely intolerate of there own species?

DawgFace;709152 wrote: LA has them as semi-agressive? Are they only extremely intolerate of there own species?

No, they are mean mean mean. ESPECIALLY to their own species. Im sure semi-aggressive means they dont eat other fish.

Aside from being exceedingly rare... They are soooooooooooo ugly. No way would spend that kind of chedda for a fish. Blech. Of course that's JMO.

Crewdawg1981;709165 wrote: Aside from being exceedingly rare... They are soooooooooooo ugly. No way would spend that kind of chedda for a fish. Blech. Of course that's JMO.

Na, man. they're hella-ugly!

how many pairs do you think there are in the us that were originally brought in?
only if someone could breed them locally ;)..

slayer;709213 wrote: how many pairs do you think there are in the us that were originally brought in?

Who knows. They were very expensive back then (in the order of $2500 each or so, but they were also significantly larger than these ORA/DFS ones). Someone CAN breed them locally... ;) The fish just need to cooperate too.

Getting a bonded pair is the key. They are really aggressive, especuially to each other, and pairing is complicated, to say the least. I sound like a broken record with this now, but it's the truth.

slayer;709213 wrote: how many pairs do you think there are in the us that were originally brought in?

If only someone with a bonded pair could :D

Back