thinking about a new fish....

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok we have a flame, sixline, royal gramma and 2 firefish. we are wanting some other color beside the red/pink/purple and yellow we have what are some fish that have more bule and green in them?

What size tank? I've had great luck with Blue-green Chromis in my 70G. Others on the site seem to have problems with keeping them alive but mine I started with a group of five and had to take out two and move them to another tank because they were getting too big for the tank.

The green clown goby is cool (we have one) however, you don't see him much because he hides in our acro alot of the time. If you are looking for a swimmer this fish is not it.

That Green Bird Wrasse I saw at Petco was beautiful! I guess what type fish you are looking to get would depend on what you already have and their compatiblity and your tank capacity. I am maxed out as far as fishes in my little nano so I don't look at fish anymore.

~S~

Barbara;199354 wrote: Depending on the size, you could add:

False perc(s) - orange
Anemone - lots of color variety
blue damsels (but they're mean.....)
Pretty wrasses (but you have to have a tight fitting canopy or lid, and trust me, <u>a tight fitting lid!</u> I've learned that little lesson the hard way!)

barbara we are trying to get away from the orange red pink and colors like that what kind of wrasses have bule green in them

Fisherwoman;199355 wrote: That Green Bird Wrasse I saw at Petco was beautiful! I guess what type fish you are looking to get would depend on what you already have and their compatiblity and your tank capacity. I am maxed out as far as fishes in my little nano so I don't look at fish anymore.

~S~
i want one of these guys but not in the tank i have now im sure hey will love the firefish lol and my girl would kill me

Back