This hobby can be fun some times.

jaandgc

Market
Reaction score
As most of you know, not to long ago I sold most of my corals because I was going to take a break for a while. Well after getting home from the first trip, I sat in front of the the tank and felt like kicking myself in the rear. I decided to hold off on selling any thing else and try to figure out how to make the 600 work.Several weeks later I was talking to a local FW guy and I said some thing about swapping my tank out for some thing smaller. He said he would trade his 240 for it and I jumped all over it. By weeks end I was tearing down the 600, which was no small task, but I didn't want to give him a chance to think it all out :) . Long story short it took about 4 days to get every thing set up and back in place. Now I'm back to were I was 10 months ago with one big exception. Most of the sps I had left died in the move, so I have an sps dominated tank with no sps. When I had the sale I stated that I would like a frag back from all the sps when I got back in and I would like to collect on that now. So any of you guys and gals that bought my corals, if you could find it in your hearts, can I get some frags back. I think I will be at the next meeting so we could meet there. Please pm me and let me know.
Jerry

I never got anything from you, but just wanted to say I'm glad you're back. You're a knowledgeable and helpful asset to this club.

What goes aground, comes around. I'm sure after all the help you've given fellow ARC'ers, some of your frags will come back home to roost.

:)

I don't really have anything cool, but you know you are welcome to anything you want from my tank- it's been awesome having someone close that can help me out!

If you need anything let me know! I didn't even know you had changed tanks back yet!!

I know Kimberly I had to work fast, I didn't want his wife to have time to work on him :)

Lol-I don't think Dennis will ever let me have a tank as big as yours was- "too much tank" he says- BAH!

Well, let me know if you need anything! And when I can come down to look at the new tank :)

Back