This octospawn has been struggling since I got it. All other euphyllia in my tabk

Hunna

Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
I received this little guy (along with some hammers) from a fellow member about a month or so ago, and everything else (along with my torch I had before) is perfectly happy and healthy. But this little fella just hasn’t been happy. I noticed that white growth on the left side of the stem form after coming back home from a 16 day trip to Kauai. Since first noticing it, it has grown quite a bit, and I’m not entirely sure what it is. Is it a sponge of some kind? Is it what’s causing the octospawn to not be happy? If so, how do I get rid of it?

0B8C4B72-7A56-4099-A62F-044E4276EF2B.jpeg

just scrape it off..it looks like you've got a couple of aptasia growing on it as well.
it doesnt look like it has very much flesh.
try moving it to a darker spot with less flow to see if it does better

just scrape it off..it looks like you've got a couple of aptasia growing on it as well.
it doesnt look like it has very much flesh.
try moving it to a darker spot with less flow to see if it does better
Ya… it unfortunately came with the aptasia… and I’ve been battling it ever since. My tank had none before purchasing these. But that’s ok. It’s just about back under control after the vacation. At least I’m hoping so. I’ll try moving it in the morning and see if that helps, thanks!

Back