this was the dumbest thing i have seen yet

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2zg18Ea7s">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2zg18Ea7s</a>

the end is kind of funny it made me lol

I dont get it.. what killed him??

it looked like the frog was puffing up which I guess would suffocate the lion fish?

More than likely the frog had some sort of foreign posion (to the lionfish that is) that got to him.

atfirst it looked like poison to me too, but then I noticed the dogface eating the frog as well and so i ruled that out...

then i thought about how some frogs puff up like puffers do in order to not get swallow and it looks like thats what happened here.. thats why the feet are dangling out of "killers" mouth.. he can't swallow the frog, you can see the airsacks hanging out of the mouth slightly

As long as neutured involves a big hammer:yes:
It looked more like a toad they got from their yard rather than a frog. The toad will release poison from the glands on the back of its' head when stressed and a frog just needs some good seasoning mixed in with the flour it's fried up in. Lion had it in it's mouth for a bit and recieved the poison direct/ puffer went after what we would have ---the meaty.
RIP KILLA. He sprinkled diamonds on his FROG LEGS. Made his dookie twinkle. GANGSTA!

"Died a souja" lol... Poor fish. Some people should be beaten with a pillowcase full of doorknobs.. Fo shizzle :)

That video wasnt funny, it was sick and sad. That was a toad, not a frog, and toad are well known to secret toxins when they are threatened.

This dude aparentally knew NOTHING about this fish other than the fact that it was expensive and dangerouse aka - ingnorant.

jmaneyapanda;241622 wrote: That video wasnt funny, it was sick and sad. That was a toad, not a frog, and toad are well known to secret toxins when they are threatened.

jmaney i didnt mean the video was funny just the end when the guy was trying to sing

man that is crap....how much does a fish like that cost? Man that was a beautiful fish no doubt, a **** shame!!

Back