Thoughts on this aquascape

hhv00586

Market
Reaction score
I am planning out my live rock design for my 150g - for now it will be a FOWLR, but I would like the aquascape to be suitable for this and coral later if I decide to change direction

I am thinking to put poxy this together and place on the rear right side of the tank

I will add another structure to the left side when I can afford more rock :) and maybe a small island in the middle towards the front of the tank.

My main thinking is I should add more shelves at various heights

1053064=64430-IMG_20150930_134418.jpg
>
1053064=64430-IMG_20150930_134418.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_20150930_134418.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

be careful about epoxy. it makes things difficult if you want to shuffle things about.
i still shuffle things from time to time in my 7ft tank.

if your tank is 26+ high, i would suggest shelfing.

Looks good.

If you don't plan to take your frags off plugs and glue them in, may I suggest you pre drill frag plug size holes in your rock for ease of adding later.

Thanks for the inputs, was waiting for someone to comment on the floor :). I like the idea of drilling plug holes

It is now in the tank, and it did not mess up the floor - luckily, in fact I am thinking when it is all finished to maybe put up some drywall around the whole thing to make it look fitted

For sure I need a lot more rock when I can afford, but so far its looking good

hhv00586;1053402 wrote: Thanks for the inputs, was waiting for someone to comment on the floor :). I like the idea of drilling plug holes

It is now in the tank, and it did not mess up the floor - luckily, in fact I am thinking when it is all finished to maybe put up some drywall around the whole thing to make it look fitted

For sure I need a lot more rock when I can afford, but so far its looking good

remember, unless your rock is going to be your focus, to leave room for your corals to grow and branch out.

You'd be surprised how fast 25 sps frags fill up a tank!

Back