Timing on apex

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Lights and other accessories will not turn on or off when they're supposed to. If I set them up to turn on or off at a certain time they don't. Fusion seems to have the correct time but still not working correctly. Anyone have some problem or know about this issue?

Anthony,

Let’s troubleshoot a bit:
1) is your Apex updated to the latest firmware?
2) are you able to turn certain thing, like light, on and off manually?
3) have you used the prefigured setting for a light? For example this is my t5 setting

Attachments

• A94891A5-9C91-4A0F-A4EA-04B853EECB2F.png
    A94891A5-9C91-4A0F-A4EA-04B853EECB2F.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 10
Yes its definitely the latest firmware. Guys from apex did that for me.
Yes I can turn everything on and off with phone and fusion
And default settings will work but it says it will turn on at 9 but it doesn't. However it will stay on for about of time its scheduled to stay on.

Is your fusion the same time as your base unit? Or are they on different times?
Something to check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your Apex new or did you buy it used?
Do you have virtual outlets that could have a delay command contradicting your individual statements?
Years ago I set up a virtual feed program & forgot about it. Set up another a year or so later .... it messed me up until discovered.
Call Neptune before wasting too much of your time, they’re awesome!
GL

Is your fusion the same time as your base unit? Or are they on different times?
Something to check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure. That's what I was thinking. Maybe they are separate on time. Unfortunately I don't have a display so I'm not sure.

Make sure the outlet is set to auto and is not in the on position for the lights,

If you'd like me to take a look add me as a user to your Fusion acct with Manage for the access level. My Fusion username is the same as I use here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

When you see your dashboard on apexfusion, are there 2 separate times? I had this issue with my apex. I changed the time through the aqua controller browser (local access) and it had two separates times on the apexfusion site, blue and orange, that were 3 hours apart. Usually it'll correct itself but I had to reboot the brain one time.

Back