to the club!!!!

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok first off i would like to say im sorry for what i have said in the past few weeks. i opened my mouth before i knew what all was said. i would love to join the arc and be a paid member. but all my spare money is spent on my tank for the care of it here as of late it has been one thing after another as soon as i can get $30 i will become a paid member so once again i am sorry for all that i have said and thank you all for any help you have gave me

Thank you for stepping up and apologizing. Actions speak louder then words but the words are a good starting point. I do not think most people are upset by a non-member... but more from what is perceived to be an ungrateful non-member. Just keep that in mind!

Xyzpdq0121;259020 wrote: Thank you for stepping up and apologizing. Actions speak louder then words but the words are a good starting point. I do not think most people are upset by a non-member... but more from what is perceived to be an ungrateful non-member. Just keep that in mind!

im far from a ungrateful non-memebr. i am very thankful to have help form you guys

Happy Endings are always so sweet!!

Actually, this is a Happy Beginning of sorts.

Congrats!!

Thanks also for not being too hard-headed to join. It is always to swallow your pride and apologize than it is to just walk away and go to another forum in anger.

For the record I dont exactly think you were wrong for not joining, since it is a choice, but welcome anyways.

ok i didnt want to do this here. but i would relly like to know who paid for my membership so i can thank them? so if it was you plz pm me

jgilley84;259744 wrote: ok i didnt want to do this here. but i would relly like to know who paid for my membership so i can thank them? so if it was you plz pm me

I didn't pay for your membership, but I'll chip in some coin to make that avatar go away....

j/k

:D

Linda Lee;259771 wrote: I didn't pay for your membership, but I'll chip in some coin to make that avatar go away....

j/k

:D

ok guys ill get a new one.... but i dont think linda will like my new one lol

tmnt rocks yo!

I used to have tons of those toys when I was a kid...boy, those were the days. :doh:

Back