toadstool frag help

roundman

Market
Reaction score
I have a toadstool that has decided to bend over and stay that way well over 1 month. His stem is shrivled up and I thought he was dead. I went to get him out of the tank and his top looked very healthy and polyps came out today when I moved him. The question with the stem looking like does is should I just leave him alone now and see what happens or should I frag it?

Leathers are like women. You cant figure them out so leave them alone:confused2:

Move it to where it gets a lot of flow. Also, if it's shaded in a corner, try and get it some more light. but not too quickly. They'll live under lower light, but I see them thrive under halides.

I thought my toadstool was dead so I threw it out! A month later a small baby toadstool pops up from where the original used to be... Now its bigger than the original and I will be a lil more patient with it this time... :)

I thought mine was alive once...

In all seriousness, mine seems to stay that way allot! To the point I pulled it from my big tank and placed it in my Nano...

Didn't seem to help at all!

jimw369;124769 wrote: Leathers are like women. You cant figure them out so leave them alone:confused2:
I hear Linda stomping her feet :)

tnyga;125411 wrote: I hear Linda stomping her feet :)

Hey, now!!!

Up 'til now I was being nice and ignoring all you guys talking about your shriveled stems... or having them fall over and not get back up... or having it happen once a month... OR (heaven forbid) throwing it out altogether and having a tiny one pop up in its place.

Linda Lee;125423 wrote: Hey, now!!!

Up 'til now I was being nice and ignoring all you guys talking about your shriveled stems... or having them fall over and not get back up... or having it happen once a month... OR (heaven forbid) throwing it out altogether and having a tiny one pop up in its place.

LINDA!!!!:shades:

Back