Today's FedEx Delivery - Marco Rocks

elfloyd

Supporting
Reaction score
Today I received my shipment from Marco Rocks. 100 pound of their Key Largo dry rock. Each box weighed 54 pounds with VERY little rubble! I am very satisfied with what I received!

I am planning to build a rock wall for the back glass of my 90g tank... not enough rubble so I'll need to find more, or break up some of these smaller pieces.

I will seed this with about 25 pounds of live rock (small pieces and rubble) to go in the tank and the sump.

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><u>Box 1</u></span>

th_IMG_1819.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1820.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1827.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1825.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1824.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1823.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1822.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1821.jpg
alt="" />

<u><span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="color: black;">BOX 2 = 54 pounds</span></span></u>

th_IMG_1831.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1830.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1829.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1833.jpg
alt="" />

th_IMG_1832.jpg
alt="" />

Can't believe I am taking pictures of ROCKS!!

For some reason I can't enlarge the pics at the ARC website. Here's the Photobucket link for larger pics:

a>

Ohhhh yay man I love marcorocks. Hopefully be ordering a couple 100lbs for the 180 soon.

yeah its great stuff. Got 50lb last week and have another 50lb coming. I was amazed at how light it was and how little rubble I had in the box as well.

$119.00 per 50 pound box plus $10.00 per box shipping. (Roughly $2.60 per pound delivered.)

can you add that stuff to a allready running tank with out causing a cycle?

This is the best dry rock for the money very light weight and porus....... My 1st choice in rock for my new tank. There cherry picked rock is superb......

I think that is the way to go for a nice tank. No unwanted inhabitants. My next tank will be set up with dry rock, I swear.

Back