topoff question

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
We're setting up an RODI under the sink w/ the pressure tank (5 gallon I think). I was wondering if it would be OK to use this water for my fresh topoff water-? is there any reason why not?

same here, actaully I installed a "T" and plumbed a line to my top off resivoir... No more buckets!

I don't mind the buckets as much-but that way I won't have to keep 'x amount' of pure water seperate from the mixed water--and it'll fill up automatically (the bladder tank) when I get the water out of it--sounds like a win win situation to me-

only problem I see is that if you drink to much RODI it can cause major health issues.

DI water and distilled lack minerals which are needed for your body to function properly.

well why do they put them in houses then?? so I should take out the DI part?? or not put it in at all?? I'm just kinda confused here now...

photokid;276411 wrote: DI water and distilled lack minerals which are needed for your body to function properly.

Really? I always wondered what the difference was. Now I know. Well to bad, cause I drink water maybe once in a while or so. Well, I drink it to take some headache meds, but yup thats about it. I know I am bad but I hate the taste of it, or lack there of. I but I do like ice so I get some water from there.

:)

Back