Torch coral

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Hey sorry but I no they need moderate flow but how do you kinda know if it s unhappy other than it not extending the tenticals

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dylan Ringwood;949773 wrote: Hey sorry but I no they need moderate flow but how do you kinda know if it s unhappy other than it not extending the tenticals

y8yma4ab.jpg
alt="" />
ze8y8uvu.jpg
alt="" /> The other day vs now

Umm it may just be me but it looks the exact same just flowimg the opposite direction.

I noticed that when I looked at. The pics it's like pushed over to the left and the 1st one the tenticals are actually up. It was pushed left for a few minutes

I just relocated it out of the flow a little bit to see how it reacts so I'll know tomorrow after work

DawgFace;949783 wrote: Umm it may just be me but it looks the exact same just flowimg the opposite direction.

3uhupemu.jpg
alt="" /> seems to be a bit better

Moderate flow is for sure with these guys, also when they're setting into a new tank. Don't move them to much cause that will be the death of these

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Cshack5405;949857 wrote: From the first pic IMO it looked like it had waayy to much flow

pu8aryhy.jpg
alt="" /> I come home after work and this is how he looks actually happy all the heads are out

Back