Trident

chuck

Supporting
Reaction score
Back in town tank didnt look good. no power tank was very cold. Apex was down. Question my alk was reading 5.6 never read that low before. I realized late last night reagent was out. I just filled back up. Does anyone know how to reset trident

Thanks Scott. Well i will say i thought trident was the shit. But now i can say dont waiste your money. My trident is only 3 months old. And all my paramaters were good as i thought. Go out of town. Loose power here. When all was back on trident was reading very low numbers replaced reagents. Still low.

I never found my trident to be accurate. I spot test with Hanna to verify and always test with Hanna after calibration to verify. I trust my Hanna checkers and usually I calibrate using my tank water to what Hanna tests results show, then use the trident to monitor stability.

I do exactly as davisg suggested. If you run a test of the Trident calibration solution with your Hanna checker, most bottles do not read what is on the label. Best to calibrate with a known trusted source and input those numbers into the trident.

Back