Triggers

thearnoldocean

Market
Reaction score
Would it be an issue to have four triggers in the same tank? or would the be agrressive towards each other

I guess it depends on which triggers and what size tank; I would think they'd be ok in a 150+ size tank, but also depends on what triggers--it could be easier to just buy four triggers and put them all in a blender and turn it on high-b/c it could have the same results; go in w/ caution and it wouldn't hurt to have a seperate tank or two that you could seperate them if they start fighting-

thankyou, my fish out of my predator tank have been dropping quickly. The Have a parasite but its not ich. their skin just starts to peel off and it looks like the tail is rotting

...ew-that can't be good; I'm not up on diseases/parasites-I'm sure someone else can ID that; your best bet right now is to just let the tank sit and not add anything for a few weeks--maybe even treat it?-? not sure there, though

I know it doesnt look good at all. and i started to treat it imeditally when the first fish died. para guard is what im treating it with and i did freshwater dips on all my fish

Back