Trochus Babies!!!

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
I think my snails have had some fun since my reefer was broken down and I moved the few suriviprs to the waterbox 25. I started with 5 survivors, there are DOZENS of babies now. They come out at night when I come home. Probably each the size of a pencil eraser now. I’ll see if I can get a picture or video of all of them on the back wall one day. First time this has happened for me. Them having fun is going to save me a ton of money soon. I hope it continues.

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 26
They breed like rabbits in my RS 250. Cute until you have to pick those little suckers out of the skimmer impeller every other day

Mine are breeding like crazy as well. I have TONS of babies everywhere. Im loving it! I have a self regulating population of cleaners.

At some point Ill need to find a friend with a puffer or triggers to offload some snacks here and there.

I'd be willing to take some off your hands 😁 I'm about to start some breeding tubs specifically for CUC animals, trochuses are on that list.

Mine are breeding like crazy as well. I have TONS of babies everywhere. Im loving it! I have a self regulating population of cleaners.

At some point I’ll need to find a friend with a puffer or triggers to offload some snacks here and there.
Dude, at 7-8 dollars a pop at the LFS. I’ll take as a many as my guys can produce to populate my new build.

Back