Tropic Marin: Nitribiotic

ichthyoid

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for this product for weeks. These may even be the last two bottles in North America. It’s Tropic Marin’s blend of probiotic reef bacteria, which is supposed to be what makes CarboCalcium & Reef Actif work. Dosing weekly kick starts their bacterial driven alkalinity & system clarification processes. Reviews in England are very positive. We will see?

DE71425C-3119-4A1C-8BAE-C9367E39166A.jpeg

I wish TM would make some of their products more available in NA. I have a hard time spending the effort to experiment with things that are incredibly challenging to acquire. I currently use WasteAway and EcoBalance for this purpose.

This seems similar to a combo of KZ’s cyano clean and Zeobak. Or a combo Seachem Aquavitro Seed and Remediation. I have used both lines successfully over the years.

The ingredients, everything but the purple bacteria I know how to obtain. Saccharomyces are yeasts.

98CB923E-F156-4BD6-BAB7-8DA3CA107C1B.jpeg

I already plan on using Brightwell's products for cycling but I am interested in hold this works for you and if you're able to diy a similar batch.

Back