Trying to ID this

zapped82

Market
Reaction score
A friend of mine just bought a bunch of LR and some had some coral on it. I have been able to ID most of it for him however I can't tell what this is from the pic. I would go look but he lives in NY.

I'm sure someone can ID it right away.... (I do have my guesses already)

Thanks,
Zac
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
226416=13493-dsc_0738.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
226416=13493-dsc_0738.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="dsc_0738.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

yeah it looks like a majano to me also. Here is a link to see some pics at Melev's site.

a>

I am not convinced that it is a mojano, looks similar but the structure looks more like a baby anenome. Get more pics.

Uhg. I made a mojito last night with Jeager, since that was all I had. Yuk.

Looks like a majano to me as well. Do yourself a huge favor and kill it immediately. Make a saturated kalkwasser mix and using a syringe, cover the anenome. Or pick up some Joe's Juice. I didn't do this when I first noticed one, and now weekly I have to kill a dozen or two of them. Give me aptasia any day over majanoes.... :sick:

Thanks everyone, after some further questioning he's got more than one so I told him to get rid of them ASAP. He's going for the Kalk method to get rid of them...

Yes murjano. We cleaned out three two weeks away and my leather ccoral is saying THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Back