TSA fruit splice

yyq8548

Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone has any experience with this splice coral? I bought one from TSA a few month ago and it is now turning into fruit pebbles…..
pic under blue and 13kIMG_3523.jpegIMG_3524.jpeg

I know someone who bought regular TSA fruity pebbles and a spot of it turned into the fruity splice, so I'm pretty certain it is the same coral, just you pay more for fruity splice to guarantee that you get the splice. The regular one he had turn was at the tip top of his tank, so my guess would be more light.

I know someone who bought regular TSA fruity pebbles and a spot of it turned into the fruity splice, so I'm pretty certain it is the same coral, just you pay more for fruity splice to guarantee that you get the splice. The regular one he had turn was at the tip top of his tank, so my guess would be more light.
This one sit at 500 par, exactly as TSA stated in their grow out thread. Do you have a pic of his? I have also some tips that are totally green and some red, but I am expecting it spliced like the RR rainbow splice. Maybe I get it wrong lol

I don't have a photo of his, but it was a fruity pebbles colony about 6-8 inches across, and it had one spot near the center of it it about the circumference of a golf ball where it was bright green. Same colony, just a section turned the neon green color; some were solid green and some were half and half. I remember asking him what par it was at, and although I don't remember what he said, I think I would remember if he said anything about it being higher than 450 par. Lighting was my guess, but it sounds like you are set there.

Back