Tsunami 29 Gallon Biocube and others.

tsunami

Market
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I’ve been a part of this site for a while and realized that I have never put up pics of my tanks. I’m still working on taking better pics, but here goes. So my main tank is a 29 gallon biocube with some mods because you know real fish people can never just use something strait out of the box. I have the lid, but I have replaced it with a Sunpod with a 150 watt metal halide. The corals have definitely improved their look ever since I added that. I also have added an aqua c remora skimmer rated for a 75 gallon with a 1200 maxijet pump. I have made the first chamber in the back a refugium with a pico tank light. There is about 50 pounds of live rock and 30 pounds of live sand.

IMG_1029.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1013.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1015.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1014.jpg
alt="" />

I have 5 fish including a maroon clown pair, a candy hog fish, hifin shrimp goby and a weird anthias.
IMG_1026.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1030.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1031.jpg
alt="" />

Invert wise I have 2 fire shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 mathrix crab, 1 porcelan crab, one serpent starfish and several types of crabs and snails.
Coral wise, my tank is an LPS and Zoa dominated tank. It just happened to work out that way.

IMG_1028.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1016.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1017.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1021.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1020.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1022.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1024.jpg
alt="" />

Here are some pics of my other tanks and tanks that I'm working on.

IMG_1011.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_1012.jpg
alt="" />

That's a bimaculatus anthias if I'm not mistaken. They are awesome.

More Pics, but these fish are in a 125 gallon tank that I use to have and NOT in the the 29 gallon biocube!!!!!!

IMG_0657-R.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_0659.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_0659.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_0662.jpg
alt="" />

You are exactly right steve. I just couldn't remember how to spell it. I use to have 2 in a 55 gallon, but the tank broke so 1 is in 1 29 gallon and 1 is in another.:sad:

It is a clown trigger, but it is in a 125 gallon tank and not the small biocube. He is only 2 inches in this pic.

The clown trigger looks sweet. The bimacs are so pretty. Great colors!

:thumbs:I agree that the bimacs are awesome. I think they are my favorite anthias (until I find something new and just as cool).

More Pics.

IMG_1036.jpg
alt="" />

My clowns love to host the bubble, but the bubble doesn't love them back. sad.

IMG_1037.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1039.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1040.jpg
alt="" />

Fire Shrimp
IMG_1041.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1047.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1043.jpg
alt="" />

Tunicate in blue. He has been a very interesting hitchhiker. I hope he doesn't nuke the tank.

IMG_1044.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1048.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1049.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1045.jpg
alt="" />

Hey Mods,

Is there anyway I can get this thread moved to Nano Reefs? I think that would be more appropriate. Thanks a lot!!!:thumbs::yay::):yes::up:

Back