tuesday:

acura_rob

Market
Reaction score
Cant wait till tuesday, my tank needs and upgrade

tank.jpg
alt="" />

I use to love them to until they became sharks, i'm getting a glove.....lol

Thanks linda but you know i'm still a newbee. I've learned a lot for you guys....thanks

Acura_Rob;286814 wrote: Thanks linda but you know i'm still a newbee. I've learned a lot for you guys....thanks

I remember when you started and how you planned everything so carefully and took your time. It's nice to see how well your efforts have paid off.

:)

Yeah man, your tank is looking great! I'm surprised those clowns are being aggressive....mine are pansies! Perhaps they are laying eggs? Clowns will get overly aggressive once that happens.

I think it the bubble tip there hosting. Its in the right over the zoas in the tanga branch, it hiding or something....

glxtrix;286836 wrote: Yeah man, your tank is looking great! I'm surprised those clowns are being aggressive....mine are pansies! Perhaps they are laying eggs? Clowns will get overly aggressive once that happens.

Remember those *pansy* ocellaris I got from you, Lee?

Well, now they have a RBTA.. they'll go after me even when I work on the other side of the tank, 4' away from their precious 'nem.

Wow...crazy. I dont think I've ever had an aggressive pair of clowns....even my maroons were docile as can be. What are you guys doing to your clowns? lol.

glxtrix;286850 wrote: Wow...crazy. I dont think I've ever had an aggressive pair of clowns....even my maroons were docile as can be. What are you guys doing to your clowns? lol.

Hmmm... maybe sand makes 'em mean?

YES!!! Sand is poo....would you be happy if you were around poo all the time? lol.

Before I got my yellow tang and flame angel, the female clown I have would always bite me. Which was usually followed up by words which my son probably should not have heard!! :doh:

After the tang and angel were added, my clowns now behave.

Back