Tunze ATO

rk4435

Market
Reaction score
I set up my ATO tonight and the directions were not very user friendly, or I am stupid. Even by looking at YouTube videos I did not find what should be the best location for the sensor.

I figured that the sensor should be at the water line. If you can see the picture I'm attaching you'll see that it is actually submerged, but still kicking on.

If you have one please offer advice about the location or feel free to post pictures of your set up. I'm not very mechanically inclined.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
943912=52652-image.jpg
>
943912=52652-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

The Tunze will run for 15 seconds when you first plug it in no matter what the water level is. Is this happening when you first turn it on or does it just keep going? Also, I have my sensor and the float switch on the same magnet holder. If the water level gets too high, it will trip the float and stop the pump. I normally just pull the float up for awhile and wait the 15 seconds and then release it when I first plug it in.

It was doing the 15 seconds and then some. I had them on the same magnet at first but saw it differently on a YouTube video so I changed it.

dapedave.jpg
alt="" />

This is how I have mind set up.

I dunno what to tell you buddy. I remember I had that problem as well and I just let it run until it tripped the float sensor and left it like that. After that everything worked perfectly.

I just moved it back to one magnet. I've read that they can be weird in the beginning. Thanks for risking a devise to take the picture, it helps!

Lol, no buggy. Its an old iPhone 4 I have laying around in the fish room just for that purpose. Take pictures and control my apex with it when im messing with the tank. I hope things work out foe you. Keep us posted.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Back