Two Little Fishies VeggieMag Rusting

thanhreef

Market
Reaction score
I saw it on RC. If you're using it, check it out:
showthread.php

Also be careful with your frag racks. I bought one from someone and the casing was crumbling off the magnet. Wish I didn't buy it from the seller but didn't notice until it was too late. Oh well. Always inspect everything that has a magnet and make sure there are no issues.

Thank you for posting this! I just cut up a beautiful Hawkins that I have had for 5 years, it has been going down hill for a while. I have 2 of these Veggie clips in my 125g for my Tangs and Angel.:mad2::sad:

Raz0945;977616 wrote: Thank you for posting this! I just cut up a beautiful Hawkins that I have had for 5 years, it has been going down hill for a while. I have 2 of these Veggie clips in my 125g for my Tangs and Angel.:mad2::sad:

I just fold my nori and put a little bit under my cleaning mag.

This pic shows what kinda look like AEFW bite marks on the SPS upper right. So while the magnet is crud, obviously, did it cause the issues, or something else?

IMG_0462_zps72330a75.jpg
alt="" />

reading on in that thread he did have some sort of flat worm, but it turns out they were regular ones and not harming the coral. He did later find out he had red bugs. Those didn't help, but I'm sure the magnet had a good bit to do with this decline.

Acroholic;977658 wrote: This pic shows what kinda look like AEFW bite marks on the SPS upper right. So while the magnet is crud, obviously, did it cause the issues, or something else?

IMG_0462_zps72330a75.jpg
alt="" />

Yup, the very question is what gives damages immunity to product manufacturers in our hobby... Unfortunately.

Immunity is a bad term as we could sue, argue damages and likely win. However due to the nature of the litigation and the damages. The cost and risk far outweigh the reward, even in best case senarios.

Back