Two-part

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
I just saw a post about two-part-and was wondering--just how does that stuff work?/how do yo udose it?? Is it like an all-in-one kinda stuff?? Just wondering-and how do you add it? thanks

It is as stated 2 parts one for ca and one for alk. You add the amount that goes with your total water. check
a> they will explain it all.

yeah, I checked--it didn't make a whole lotta sense to me--I mean are they like an all-in-one kinda deal?? Like if you have a 50 gallon tank, you add X amount per day or per week? that's what I didn't understand

You can add it daily, weekly, or whenever.

I like to use it to adjust the calcium to alk balance in your tank. if your alk is to a little low and your calcium is way low you can raise them independently to get your desired balance.

once your Cal AKL is balanced you can maintain both by using it a supplement

I use b-ionic and have it on a cheap aqua medic 2 pump doser. It doses 4 times a day. It took a few weeks of daily monitoring to get it right, but now I just check it once a week. It keeps my calcium, alk, mag rock solid 24/7. I love the stuff.

twopartsolution.com sells ready made kits including bottles. Pretty cheap as well.

Cameron;121290 wrote: twopartsolution.com sells ready made kits including bottles. Pretty cheap as well.

So do I :) Just started, I made a post and I think it spawned this thread. I have the gallon jugs and pumps.

I am working on getting a large bulk supplier of these chemicals at the wholesale level.

I just saw your posts as I was going through my backlog. Great idea especially for those that don't want to deal with the mess.

Cameron;121300 wrote: I just saw your posts as I was going through my backlog. Great idea especially for those that don't want to deal with the mess.

Yea thats what I thought as well. Plus the 16 oz bottles are great for smaller tanks as well.

I will offer "refills" at a discounted price. :)

I hope to get these chemicals in bulk to offer a complete line like 2 part locally. I think there is a need for these esp. with the change in production methods of pool calcium and driveway melt.

tim8111;121295 wrote: So do I :) Just started, I made a post and I think it spawned this thread. I have the gallon jugs and pumps.

I am working on getting a large bulk supplier of these chemicals at the wholesale level.

Yeah, it is what spawned this thread.

Could you mix up some with RO freshwater and keep it "ready to go" in big jugs?? Or is that a crazy idea?

ericmcj31;124790 wrote: Could you mix up some with RO freshwater and keep it "ready to go" in big jugs?? Or is that a crazy idea?

How big are you talking? And if it was sealed it should have a long shelf life.

What I do know is take some pure RO/DI out of one of my containers that never see any chemicals and use that as the water for the mix.

Also, if wanted. I can add the proper amount of chemical into the jug and the customer could add the water when they are ready to use them.

Back