Udated tank Pics

william1

Market
Reaction score
Its been a little bit since I put a few pics up so I snapped a few. First two are of the tank and some of the new LR I added.

The third is a picture of what I thought was a watermelon, That has always just a plain red chalice is actually a watermelon chalice. I recieved this piece under very bad health with just a few eyes and the skeleton showing. Picture included.

The same color as in the picture. It has never shown signs of being one until I traded a small frag of it to someone else in the club and they threw it under some MH's. Bam the colors started to show up. Funny thing is theres about 40 eyes on it.:DI just started to see a small amount of green on the rim as well since I started overdriving my T5's

dscn439723448157677.jpg
alt="" /></a>
dscn439523428190824.jpg
alt="" /></a>
dscn439623438197130.jpg
alt="" /></a>
dscn27628645600.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Looking good man. Like that gigas. How do you like those coral vue power heads? Thinking of using them on my frag tank.

Actaully they move alot of water for the money. And cheap enough to just toss if there was a problem and pick a new one up.Same price as the K4 and moves I think 3200 gph I have three and one K4 and a tunze 6025. I like movement.

tgawa;459159 wrote: Nice Clam in the center my favorite

Thanks he has been a great addition. I had to rid him of some nasty little pyramid snail but he's doing much better.

yeah I had one for about 3 years the in one day it was gone it turned out some sorta little critter decided to eat it up

tgawa;459163 wrote: yeah I had one for about 3 years the in one day it was gone it turned out some sorta little critter decided to eat it up

Well it would take more than a little critter to eat this one up. lol...

isnt that a pinktail trigger? i love them, i have a redtail and a femail bluethroat! tank looks great!

stoney1118;459187 wrote: isnt that a pinktail trigger? i love them, i have a redtail and a femail bluethroat! tank looks great!

Thanks alot it's what is left after the bad run I was having. Even though I still have elevated nitrates things seem to be a little happier. That is a Pink Tail Trigger one of the families favorites.

sweet. i went through the whole elevated nitrates thing! lots of water changes and a bigger skimmer! = more money!!!

stoney1118;459219 wrote: sweet. i went through the whole elevated nitrates thing! lots of water changes and a bigger skimmer! = more money!!!

I have done a ton of water changes and a new BIGGER skimmer is in the way.

Thanks everyone its been a bit of a struggle but its looking better.

Lookin good William, glad you hung in there with all the problems. Others beat me to it, but that clam is huge! Pretty sweet! And the pinktail trigger, thats a pretty cool fish. I love the way their fins propel them through the water....they are very cool fish to watch swim, especially while scuba diving:) Thanks for sharing!

kday25;459457 wrote: Lookin good William, glad you hung in there with all the problems. Others beat me to it, but that clam is huge! Pretty sweet! And the pinktail trigger, thats a pretty cool fish. I love the way their fins propel them through the water....they are very cool fish to watch swim, especially while scuba diving:) Thanks for sharing!

Thanks I usually dont give up that easy but I was pretty close. Thanks I have had the clam for a few years now and he's trippled in size and the trigger is 7 months new to the tank but loves the extra 90 gallons he has to swim in.

i love the rock work. how is the chalice collection coming along? I'm been going chalice crazy for the past 3 months

Its finally feeling like its coming along. The new skimmer is working great and all in all looks good. I have lost two fish in the last month or so. I think becuase I limited the feedings becuase of the nitrate problem I was having.

Back