Ugly *A-s has died...

washowi

Market
Reaction score
My fishy friend Ugly A*s, died 2 days ago...I had him for 2 years or so .

I found him at Imagine Ocean. Nobody would buy him. Jenn had him for a long time, so I gave him a home and he lived happily (I hope), in his 90g domain his remaining years. I have no idea how old he was, or long they live, but I hope it was a full fishy life.....

He started declining about 2 weeks ago. He would not eat, or chase other fish like he did in the past when they pestered him. So I knew the end was near for him. He will be missed. He was always the topic of conversation in my tank and now it does not seem right to look in there and see him floating at the top of the tank over his favorite coral, waiting for night to arrive to start his patrol of the tank.

Here he is for one last time.

Resize_of_IMG_8642.jpg
alt="" />

that really was an ugly *** fish... but none the less, sorry for your loss.

The best fish are the ones with the interesting history. Sorry for your loss, but glad he had at least a good couple years.

Very cool that u took him in! I'm glad he lived a fuul life. Sorry for your loss.

Yeah forgot to say Jenn just gave him to me....Just so he could have a home...He was like an orphan.......But have to say he was one of my favorites.

Its at that soooo ugly stage it's actually kinda cute.

My condolences :(.

FutureInterest;54675 wrote: Its at that soooo ugly stage it's actually kinda cute.

My condolences :(.

Like a Pug! I love those lil creatures! I am sorry for your loss:boo:

Back