Unofficial Cipp

saltbubbles

Market
Reaction score
Miss seeing pictures in the forum. I wanna do a Cipp and whomever wins will get a small frag from me.
It's not about what you get but about participating but it won't be a Kenya tree promise:)

So who's down?

Theme is Rescue Corals

Anything that was clearly giving up the ghost and It's now a beauty.

PM before and after pics to me and I will repost them with a poll.

Thanks for replying Francisco :)

I have a RR guardian angel that came in super ugly brown. Got it for $20... Starting to really color up after months but wouldn't be ready to impress quite yet. Center is still brown but branches all purple with lime tips.
Cool idea thread, I'll see what else I have laying around :)

Thanks guys:) I say whatever you have as long as it is recovering goes. All will say about about the prize is that it's not a ssoftie ;)

[QUOTE=saltbubbles. All will say about about the prize is that it's not a ssoftie ;)[/QUOTE

I'm biting my lip LOL.

Sn4k33y3z;987604 wrote:
saltbubbles. All will say about about the prize is that it's not a ssoftie ;)[/QUOTE I'm biting my lip LOL.[/QUOTE said:
LOL Be nice, I was on my phone.:tongue:

I've gotten one entry as of today. Come on guys, most members here almost experts so there has to be at least one coral in your tank that qualifies.

I don't know about you guys, but my tank has never had a single issue ;-)

<span style="color: Navy"> Lol Yes it does. I don't think any of us kill anything intentionally, except apstasia and majanos:yuk:</span>
kilralpine;987654 wrote: It counts if we killed it and brought it back yes? :blush: unintentionally

HiImSean;987661 wrote: Got a perfect coral. I'll grab a new pic tonight.
<span style="color: navy">:up: Awesome</span>

rdnelson99;987669 wrote: Can I bring back pics from my old tank or must it be current?
<span style="color: Navy">Let me check with the judges... yup the voices in my head said yes lol</span>

Crew;987671 wrote: I don't know about you guys, but my tank has never had a single issue ;-)
<span style="color: navy">Okay Poseidon, we believe you.lol :tongue: </span>

Bassett22;987714 wrote: Can I just post a before/after picture of a coral I killed in reverse order?

LOL. Now she is going to want time stamps on the pics. LOL

Back